Saturday, February 19, 2011

Revolving Bintang Restaurant :)

I just got back from the Revolving Bintang Restaurant :)
It's located in a hotel which i don't know what's the name, near the Plaza Lowyat there.
I bet most of you guys have been there, right?
The restaurant is awesome as it spins while you eat ! :D
And the sceneries are nice too.


Their menu.

You can see KLCC from here :)

And of course, KL Tower ;)

My sister's watermelon juice .

And my orange juice :)

The Bintang Chicken Chop which cost 39 bucks :O

Some sort of pasta which i forgot the name.

Their washroom is awesome too.
So i took pictures there :)

Lastly, my awesome and cute sister in the lift :)
Okay,
That's all for today.
Bye people :)
And good night ;)

1 comment:

  1. the revolving restaurant is located on top of the Federal Hotel.

    ReplyDelete